- Millard (South) Location
- Millard (North) Location
- Bellevue Location
$40,000 – $75,000
Hours Required per Week
Radical Minds is in search of a Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) to join our team. The Clinical Supervisor is a mid-level position, with the potential for upward mobility.
This is a clinic-based position which allows for the support and collaboration of other colleagues within the clinic.
- Managing 5-7 client cases of children ranging in age from 2-10, with a focus on early intervention and skill acquisition
- Analyzing client data and preparing materials for client session
- Offering support and mentorship to RBTs with opportunities to supervise those completing BCaBA or BCBA coursework
- Meeting monthly insurance requirements for all assigned clients
- Conducting monthly hands-on caregiver trainings
We prioritize work-life balance and seek to incorporate flexibility and choices into each person’s role.
We have set clinic hours from 8:00am to 4:00pm, with a paid lunch break from 12:00-1:00pm.
Rather than setting a required number of billable hours to maintain salary and benefits, we give you the stability of a consistent paycheck without minimums and provide opportunities for weekly bonus incentives.
We believe that self-care is as important as client care and provide 18 days of PTO per year to ensure that you have time for yourself, along with offering paid snow/inclement weather days.
We believe in growth and invest if your education, whether through tuition assistance or by creating opportunities to seek specialized training.
Radical Minds Benefits
- Weekly Bonus Potentials
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage with 50-70% Contribution
- 18 Days PTO
- Paid Snow/Inclement Weather Days
- Paid Holidays/Holiday Breaks
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Supplemental Insurance Options (Hospital, Accident, Life, Short-Term Disability)
- 401k with a 4% Match
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Computer Stipend
- Client Materials & Reinforcers Provided
- Client Budgets
- Casual Dress Code
- Employee Recognition Program
- Graduate Degree
- BCBA Certification
- Early Intervention Experience (Preferred)
About Radical Minds
Radical Minds was founded with the goal of creating the premier place in Omaha for ABA practitioners to work. Our mission is to foster the best possible environment for our team members, as we believe that doing so will allow our team to provide the best services for our clients and families.
We believe that becoming part of our team means joining our community. And while we may not believe in contracts or long-term commitments, we hope that you’ll find a supportive and inspiring place to work, where you’ll make lifelong friends, and grow, all while helping to improve the lives of the families we serve.